Sign in by Steam
We are happy to announce that today we launched our first CS:GO 5v5 League. The SCL Public Division Season 1. The public division will be an amateur division, a good place to start for a team that want to reach the top and compete with other competitive teams. The league will be oriented around teams, and if you make it to the playoffs and win only one game then you will be advanced to the higher division released for season 2.
The league comes along with a prize-pool of $2,500. Not too bad for an amateur league?
- We offer 128 tick servers.
- We offer a rescheduling system, so that you can find the best day for your team to play the matches.
- We offer Easy Anti Cheat as well as our server-sided anti-cheat. So that you won't have to challenge cheaters.
- We offer support 24/7.
- Highlights from the matches will be edited and uploaded to our YouTube by us.
- The top matches will be livestreamed with casters and on multiple platforms, such as HLTV.
1st place: $1,500
2nd place: $600
3rd place: $250
4th place: $100
5th place: $50
Find the league page here: https://scleague.net/league