The start of the league has been amazing, with some really exciting and close games. It's great to see that the league is running and that the veto & rescheduling seems to work well.
But to make this $2,500 league as smooth as possible, we've made some changes and fixes.
- One match disconnected the players after knife-round (This has been resolved)
- We switched to the old warmup instead on the 1v1 due to multiple requests about it.
- We added so that you can schedule matches to half-time as well. For instance 18.30 CET.
- Every team is required to have a Scheduler, you can set this player in the "Team Settings" page.
- If you have a rescheduling-dispute, make sure to communicate and send counter-offers. A team that does not communicate regarding scheduling issues risks having their match rescheduled by Admins. The Scheduler is required to check-in on the site daily to keep track of eventual rescheduling-offers.
- Please, instead of only rejecting, consider sending counter-offers.
- We are currently implementing a chat-feature to the match-page, so that you can discuss scheduling-matters more easily.
- We are also working on making the times based on time-zones, so that you don't have to compare to CET.
Please share your suggestions and problems you find here: https://discord.gg/kvJt68Wutk
Yes, we do actually listen to our community.