16 6 6
11 16 16
16 10 16
11 16 5
How do I join?
Joining is quite simple. Start by creating a team, then ask your team-mates to join the team. Once that is done, click the blue button that says Sign up here above. Select the players you want to join with, and then click the button sign-up. Once that is done, it is only the payments left. When 5 players has paid, then you are ready for the season!
How do I pay?
You pay at the League dashboard. The League dashboard page is accessible either by pressing the "Manage team" button on the league page or the "EDIT LEAGUE ROSTER" button on your team page. If you are not able to pay through PayPal, create a ticket in our discord (https://discord.gg/kvJt68Wutk) and we will help you with an alternative payment method. Alternative payments are Skrill, Iban, or Swift.
How do I advance to a higher division?
After every team has played 8
which should take 4 weeks, the top 16 teams will go to playoffs season.
The TOP 16 from each division will advance to the division above.
The TOP 24 from Public Division will advance to the division above.
When does the league start?
The league starts 12.00 CEST the 6th of January and the schedule will be released. The first potential default match is on the 9th of January.
The playoffs are BO3, single elimination.
How long is the league going on?
The league goes on for 4 weeks (2 matches per week). If you get to top 16 after these games, then you have playoffs which will take an additional 2 weeks if you make it to the finals.
To be able to play on our servers, please download Akros AC. This will be used along with our own server-sided anti-cheat, which is something you don't need to download.
We charge €8.95 as entry fee, and this entry fee is for each player in the lowest division. We charge nothing more. It is not a recurring payment, it is a one-time cost. This small fee allows every team to play the whole season and have the chance to win the full prize as well as advancing to the higher division.
Get invite to a higher division?
You can apply for an invite to a higher division here: https://discord.gg/kvJt68Wutk
NOTE! Invites are very restricted from now on. Don't expect to get approved, and if you do, please be happy with the result. We turn down invites on a daily basis.
SCL Season 9
View prize distribution here.
- SCL operates under the Valve's Limited Game tournament License.
- The moderators and administrators of SCL League reserve the right to adapt rules and make judgement on occasions that is not listed in the rules to make sure the league can go on as in the fairest way possible.
- Using software or hardware to get advantage in the game (cheats), is forbidden. Would it occur in an official match will not only the player, but the whole team get disqualified for the remaining season. Account sharing also goes under this category. Refund will not be granted in the event of cheating.
- The team that wins its division in SCL is decided by first playing the regular season, which consists of 8 matches in total. If you end up in the upper bracket of the regular season, you go on to the playoffs where there are elimination matches in the form of an 8-part final, quarter-final, semi-final and the final. If the user is located in a country that prohibits the possibility to withdraw prizes in cash related to winning games, then they may not participate in the game/tournament.
- It is the user's responsibility to determine whether the state, country, territory or jurisdiction in which the player is located is the prohibited territory.
- SCL reserves the right to look at cheating accusations and bans from third-party platforms, and take it into account when investigating a cheat-report.
- Toxicity is strictly forbidden and will result in a warning if it were to occur. Three warnings will result in disqualification from the remaining season for the team. Personal harassments based on sex, gender or nationality may result in instant disqualification.
- Match-fixing of any kind is strictly forbidden. Reports of suspected match-fixing will be reviewed by the moderators and administrators of the SCL League. Past accusations of match-fixing may result in disqualification for the player and team involved.
- Players without a prime CS:GO account will not be allowed to attend in the SCL League.
- Abusing non-intended pixels/bugs to reach spots to get advantage of winning a game is forbidden, and will result in warnings. Three warnings will result in disqualification from the remaining season for the team.
- It is forbidden for players watching the SCL stream while their match is being broadcasted.
- It is not allowed to attend to multiple divisions in the league.
- It is allowed for external streams to cast the matches, however. The SCL logo must be visible on the stream: LOGO
- It is not allowed for multiple teams, signed under the same organization to play in the same division for the following division(s):
- Challenger Division.
- Rosters will be locked for additional players 1 week before regular season ends. This means, the players that you might need to substitute for your team must have joined and paid their league fee 1 week before the regular season ends.
- Teams are required to check with the league-administrators whether they can use their substitute players for playoffs. We will not accept replacing a player from the original roster, for someone with a higher skill-level just to increase your chances of winning the playoffs.
- As the season starts, two matches will be set for every team each week. To clarify, 2 matches per week for 4 weeks. A total of 8 matches before the playoffs.
- SCL will distribute the matches with a default time, reasonable to Central European Time. If this default time were not to fit one/both teams, then the time of the match can be rescheduled on the match-page. When rescheduling, a “rescheduling-offer” will be sent to the opposite team for that match. If no rescheduling offer has been accepted, the next placed offer on that match will have a timer of 48 hours to respond to. If the opposite team does not accept or reject the offer during this time, then the offer will be automatically accepted. The remaining offers sent, after the first one has been accepted will the rest not be automatically accepted.
- If multiple attempts of rescheduling get declined by the opposite team, then contacting an SCL Administrator or moderator might help solving the scheduling-dispute. If one of the teams refuse to communicate regarding a new scheduled-time, then the Admins will set a new time. If both teams are communicating but solving the dispute is not possible, then the default-time set from the start will be the time for the match.
- Force-rescheduling. A force-reschedule means that administrators will reschedule a match without agreement from both teams. This can occur when a team is refusing to cooperate.
- If you need to reschedule a match 36 hours prior to match-start, then the match can not be force-rescheduled by admins in case your opponent does not agree to the new date. It can still be rescheduled, but only with the agreement of both teams.
- Every team must have a Scheduler set. The Scheduler must be available for contact on Steam or Discord.
- When you need to reschedule a match, an explanation must be given in the chatroom of the match.
- If more than 50% of the team has paid their entryfee then you will be registered to the league. However, if the full payment hasn't been made 1 week after the Season started. The team will be disqualified and leave FFL to their opponents in upcoming matches. Note that other members can pay the fee for you.
- Playing the SCL League require each player attending to pay the entry fee. This is a one-time payment and not a recurring one.
- In case your team would not be able to play the league even though all players have paid for the season, then you need to contact an admin at least 48 hours before the league starts to get a refund.
- Prizemoney will be sent out in the most suitable method for your team. If SCL can’t use the payment method your team has preferred then PayPal will be the default option.
- The prizemoney will be distributed to the players who your manager has agreed to. In case your team is without a manager, the captain will take that decision. If conflict would occur, then the prizemoney will be distributed to the 5 players that has played the biggest number of games throughout the season.
Server Crashes & Disconnects
- If a server were to crash during a match, please contact an admin through live-chat or through our official Discord channel.
- If the server the match is being played on were to crash during the game, then the last round you played will be the round you start at once a new server has been given to you.
- If technical issues would occur during a game, then use the command !tech. You are allowed to use this command for 10 minutes in total, if the issue is not resolved must the match be unpaused anyways.
- For tactical pauses, use !pause. You will be given a total of 4 pauses, each duration per pause is 30 seconds.
- The games will be played on SCL 128 Tick Servers.
- Make sure you join the game with the same steam-account you registered to SCL with. Otherwise, you will not be able to join the game and we can’t do anything about it.
- The game is supposed to go live at the exact scheduled time. The server is
available to connect to 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Every player
is required to connect to the server during this period. Once you connect to
the server, use the !ready command. You can connect to the server at
latest 10 minutes after the scheduled match-time. This means that you
have a 20-minute gap in total to connect to the match.
(E.G, a match scheduled to 21.00 will open the server at 20.50 - 21.10)
- If one or more players are not able to join during the 10-minute period mentioned above, then feel free to use the command !forceready. This command will allow you to start the game with the current players on the server until the last players join. This is a disadvantage but we will not reschedule the match for you if specific players can’t make it in time, it is a requirement to be on time or else this is your only option.
- If your team does not show up on the given time, or if 5 players from your team has not used the !ready command then your team will lose to forfeit.
- SCL will be using the ESL5on5 config for the games, since it is the most common option for competitive CS:GO.
- The veto has to be done 48 hours before your game starts. In case it is not, the final map will be randomized.
- To coach a match, use the command .coach when entering the server. Make sure the coach joins before the whole team, otherwise this will not be possible.
- To replay the last round, contact an admin and explain the situation.
- If the opponent team suggests to turn off agent-skins, then it is not allowed to resist.
- If your opponent has informed you that the current server is not suitable for them, are you required to accept the switch server offer. The only exception to deny the offer is if the new location will not be suitable for your team.
If you believe we have left out some details you are wondering
about, please do not hesitate to contact an Administrator or Moderator through
live-chat or the SCL Official Discord. https://discord.gg/kvJt68Wutk
Email for contact: [email protected]
Last updated: 2022-11-10 (Be announced by every update of the league-rules in Discord)