Sign in by Steam
- The moderators and administrators of SCL League reserve the right to adapt rules and make judgement on occasions that is not listed in the rules to make sure the league can go on as in the fairest way possible.
- Using software or hardware to get advantage in the game (cheats), is forbidden. Would it occur in an official match will not only the player, but the whole team get disqualified for the remaining season. Account sharing also goes under this category. Refund will not be granted in the event of cheating.
- Toxicity is strictly forbidden and will result in a warning if it were to occur. Three warnings will result in disqualification from the remaining season for the team. Personal harassments based on sex, gender or nationality may result in instant disqualification.
- Match-fixing of any kind is strictly forbidden. Reports of suspected match-fixing will be reviewed by the moderators and administrators of the SCL League. Past accusations of match-fixing may result in disqualification for the player and team involved.
- Players without a prime CS:GO account will not be allowed to attend in the SCL League.
- Abusing non-intended pixels/bugs to reach spots to get advantage of winning a game is forbidden, and will result in warnings. Three warnings will result in disqualification from the remaining season for the team.
- It is forbidden for players watching the SCL stream while their match is being broadcasted.
- It is not allowed to attend to multiple divisions in the league.
- It is allowed for external streams to cast the matches, however. The SCL logo must be visible on the stream: LOGO
- Rosters will be locked for additional players 1 week before regular season ends. This means, the players that you might need to substitute for your team must have joined and paid their league fee 1 week before the regular season ends.
- Teams are required to check with the league-administrators whether they can use their substitute players for playoffs. We will not accept replacing a player from the original roster, for someone with a higher skill-level just to increase your chances of winning the playoffs.
- As the season starts, two matches will be set for every team each week. To clarify, 2 matches per week for 4 weeks. A total of 8 matches before the playoffs.
- SCL will distribute the matches with a default time, reasonable to Central European Time. If this default time were not to fit one/both teams, then the time of the match can be rescheduled on the match-page. When rescheduling, a “rescheduling-offer” will be sent to the opposite team for that match. If no rescheduling offer has been accepted, the next placed offer on that match will have a timer of 48 hours to respond to. If the opposite team does not accept or reject the offer during this time, then the offer will be automatically accepted. The remaining offers sent, after the first one has been accepted will the rest not be automatically accepted.
- If multiple attempts of rescheduling get declined by the opposite team, then contacting an SCL Administrator or moderator might help solving the scheduling-dispute. If one of the teams refuse to communicate regarding a new scheduled-time, then the Admins will set a new time. If both teams are communicating but solving the dispute is not possible, then the default-time set from the start will be the time for the match.
- If more than 50% of the team has paid their entryfee then you will be registered to the league. However, if the full payment hasn't been made 1 week after the Season started. The team will be disqualified and leave FFL to their opponents in upcoming matches. Note that other members can pay the fee for you.
- Playing the SCL League require each player attending to pay the entry fee. This is a one-time payment and not a recurring one.
- In case your team would not be able to play the league even though all players have paid for the season, then you need to contact an admin at least 48 hours before the league starts to get a refund.
- Prizemoney will be sent out in the most suitable method for your team. If SCL can’t payout in the payment method your team has preferred will PayPal be the default option. The prizemoney is sent as "salary" to private individuals. Teams that is signed by organizations will have the prizemoney sent to the organization.
- The prizemoney will be distributed to the players your team has agreed to. If conflict would occur, then the prizemoney will be distributed to the 5 players that has played the biggest number of games throughout the season.
- After the league is finished, the prizemoney will be sent in 30 days. Payment details on how you want to receive your prizemoney has to be sent as of 30 days after the league is finished, otherwise will you not receive your prizemoney.
Server Crashes & Disconnects
- If a server were to crash during a match, please contact an admin through live-chat or through our official Discord channel.
- If the server the match is being played on were to crash during the game, then the last round you played will be the round you start at once a new server has been given to you.
- If technical issues would occur during a game, then use the command !tech. You are allowed to use this command for 10 minutes in total, if the issue is not resolved must the match be unpaused anyways.
- For tactical pauses, use !pause. You will be given a total of 4 pauses, each duration per pause is 30 seconds.
- The games will be played on SCL 128 Tick Servers, which is in Netherlands and Germany. More locations will be possible if requested in time.
- Make sure you join the game with the same steam-account you registered to SCL with. Otherwise, you will not be able to join the game and we can’t do anything about it.
- The game is supposed to go live at the exact scheduled time. The server is available to connect to 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Every player is required to connect to the server during this period. Once you connect to the server, use the !ready command. You can connect to the server at latest 10 minutes after the scheduled match-time. This means that you have a 20-minute gap in total to connect to the match.
(E.G, a match scheduled to 21.00 will open the server at 20.50 - 21.10)
- If one or more players are not able to join during the 10-minute period mentioned above, then feel free to use the command !forceready. This command will allow you to start the game with the current players on the server until the last players join. This is a disadvantage but we will not reschedule the match for you if specific players can’t make it in time, it is a requirement to be on time or else this is your only option.
- If your team does not show up on the given time, or if 5 players from your team has not used the !ready command then your team will lose to forfeit.
- SCL will be using the ESL5on5 config for the games, since it is the most common option for competitive CS:GO.
- The veto has to be done 48 hours before your game starts. In case it is not, the final map will be randomized.
- To coach a match, use the command !coach when entering the server. Make sure the coach joins before the whole team, otherwise this will not be possible.
- To replay the last round, contact an admin and explain the situation.
- If the opponent team suggests to turn off agent-skins, then it is not allowed to resist.
- If your opponent has informed you that the current server is not suitable for them, are you required to accept the switch server offer. The only exception to deny the offer is if the new location will not be suitable for your team.
If you believe we have left out some details you are wondering about, please do not hesitate to contact an Administrator or Moderator through live-chat or the SCL Official Discord. https://discord.gg/kvJt68Wutk
Last updated: 2022-01-30
FINISHED: 28th November, Sunday 19:00 #20 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 21th November, Sunday 19:00 #19 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 14th November, Sunday 19:00 #18 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 7th November, Sunday 19:00 #17 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 31st October, Sunday 19:00 #16 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 24th October, Sunday 19:00 #15 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 17th October, Sunday 19:00 #14 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 10th October, Sunday 19:00 #13 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 3rd October, Sunday 19:00 #12 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 26th September, Sunday 19:00 #11 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 19th September, Sunday 19:00 #10 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 12th September, Sunday 19:00 #9 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 5th September, Sunday 19:00 #8 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 29th August, Sunday 19:00 #7 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 22nd August, Sunday 19:00 #6 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 15th August, Sunday 19:00
#5 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 8th August, Sunday 19:00 #4 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 1st August, Sunday 19:00 #3 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 25th July, Sunday 19:00 #2 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 18th July, Sunday 19:00 #1 SCL Weekly Sunday CUP
FINISHED: 11th July, Sunday 18:00